WE DELIVER POWERFUL PROCUREMENT ACADEMIES
With our partners, Paragon 21, we have co-developed a suite of procurement modules that are the basis for procurement academies we deliver for companies including Nordic Capital, AB Mauri, L’Oréal, Convatec, Luvata, Thule, SafeRoad, Kompan, Handicare and Cloetta.
We offer a wide range of course modules that are great together, but that are also powerful individually. The modules can be combined to compliment your team competencies or to form a full Category Management Academy.
SUITED TO YOUR COMPANIES NEEDS
Each module takes between one and four hours and can be tailored to suit your company’s individual needs.
We recommend a full Category Management Academy be split into eight days – (four two-day workshops).
WITH EACH MODULE YOU GET:
- Comprehensive handout notes for participants.
- At least one exercise, case study, role-play for participants to work on; but usually two or more.
- Model answers for case studies with quantitative solutions.
- Where necessary, additional briefing notes, thought starters, illustrations.
The workshops / coaching modules can be supported by Paragon’s Core Procurement Skills eLearning. This eLearning programme provides:
- Additional learning material, checklists and templates.
- Pre-work for the workshop / coaching modules.
- The capability to quickly refresh previous learning, as and when participants need to apply the learning.
- A tool to support the coaching of new entrants by their managers and mentors.
We would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about our learning approach and to help you fully appreciate the financial benefits it can deliver for your business.